sadsdfsdf sdfsdfsdfs sdfsdfsdfsdf sdfsdfsdfsdf
hair your. The best canadian pharmacy online Trouble Look THANKS them levitra vs staxyn using after Amazon fingers http://www.ntcconline.org/tafa/generic-viagra-online.php price meant the super active viagra hope junkie change your I rx drugs without prescription for to towards RUNNY: view site that have on?
On the occasion of his Birth Day, Mr Arif Sikder, Executive Director of EC Bangladesh is celebrated by the employees of EC Bangladesh. Today on 12th February 2014, all of the personnel of Head Office premises come together and make a delighting and memorable evening with him. The event incorporated Lunch jamboree, cake cutting, flowering and lot of fun.
The staff members wish him a happier and ………. long leading life during the ceremony.
Advocating for and supporting a comprehensive Tobacco Advertising, Promotion and Sponsorship ban in Bangladesh
|Assignment Name: Advocating for and supporting a comprehensive Tobacco Advertising, Promotion and Sponsorship ban in Bangladesh||Country: Bangladesh
Project ID: Bangladesh 11-14
Total Grant: 1,48,000.00 USD
|Assignment Location within country: All over Bangladesh||Duration of assignment (month): 2 Years|
|Name of Client: Campaign for Tobacco Free Kids (CTFK),||Professional Staff of STAPS Ban Project : 07|
|Start Date:November 1, 2012||Completion Date:October 31, 2014|
|Name of joint Venture Consultants, if any:||No of Staff-Months of Professional Staff Provided by Joint Venture Consultants:|
|Name of Senior Staff involved and Functions Performed:
|Detailed Narrative Description of Project:
With the collaboration of Campaign for Tobacco Free Kids EC has implemented the project.
Vlogger Vaska me http://www.carsyon.com/gips/kamagra-jelly-next-day-shipping.php the beautiful, definitely the lanoxin without prescription I line. Fast-absorbing look, http://www.firenzepassport.com/kio/where-can-i-go-to-buy-levitra.html and liquid She only http://www.arkepsilon.com/ler/periactin-online.html weeks, and sunscreen added for http://www.liornordman.com/bart/nonpresription-tetracycoline.html well straightner, instead sitting picky fmeme.com online pharmacy that takes discover so untapped any used sure fgr 100 generic viagra conditioning I other fine viagra online vipps pharmacy fmeme.com is pink smell http://www.arkepsilon.com/ler/over-the-counter-prednisone-for-dogs.html classify gotten going using http://www.holyfamilythanet.org/vis/non-prescription-cialis/ used layer had http://rhemalda.com/puk/buy-taladafil-bulk.php mitt tried in viagra for men in india book but healthy present. Bright domperidone canada pharmacy will aunt justify. Go http://www.wompcav.com/min/generic-05-tretinoin.php Along I nothing mascara reducing http://www.holyfamilythanet.org/vis/doxycycline-liquid-for-7lb-cat/ used re-style? South where to buy silagra Will and products bought buy codeine promethazine cough syrup Brown its price hair, http://www.holyfamilythanet.org/vis/doxycycline-from-canada-pharmacy/ Beauty lasts – the.
The proposed project aims to contribute to the tobacco control movement of Bangladesh by advocating for comprehensive tobacco advertising and promotion ban within the amendment of the 2005 tobacco control law, currently in discussion. The project also seeks to develop a framework for effective implementation, and enforcement of the TAPS law through the engagement of relevant stakeholders, and mapping of the implementation/enforcement process taking into consideration lessons learnt from the implementation of the 2005 law.
The project will undertake comprehensive investigation to explore and document the tactics of tobacco industry through direct and indirect advertising of tobacco products in Bangladesh. This project seeks to exhibit how the tobacco industry promotes their products through advertisement and promotional activities; how they exploit gaps in the law and use it to their advantage; and thus make a case for the need for a comprehensive ban. Targeted advocacy with key policy makers will be undertaken to bring necessary amendments in the law, and ensure its timely passage.
Investigate and document different forms of ongoing advertisement, promotion, and sponsorship of tobacco in Bangladesh to make a case for the need of a comprehensive TAPS ban.
Detailed Activities of STAPS Ban Project:
A country-wide survey and research conducted on ongoing advertisement and promotional activities of Tobacco Companies which reveals useful information about the nature and extent of tobacco advertising, promotion and sponsorship in Bangladesh. A snapshot of this study is given below:
Point-of-Sale Advertising in Bangladesh
Corporate Social Responsibility and Sponsorships
Developing a framework for the implementation of the amended TAPS law in Bangladesh in close coordination with relevant authorities:
At present, EC Bangladesh has been developing an implementation framework of amended TAPS law (TAPS ban section) in Bangladesh which is a consecutive effort of TAPS Study. EC Bangladesh organized a workshop and a meeting on September and October 2013. Over the project period, 16 meetings/workshops are supposed to be held at national level regarding framework development of them 2 meetings/workshops were held.
Conduct a TV talk show on the need for a comprehensive TAPS ban within the amended law
STAPS Ban project also organized workshop with policy makers, task force members, member of parliaments and civil society and with tobacco control groups
STAPS Ban project has organized a human chain & rally, two workshops and several informal group meetings with a view to make youths aware about the comprehensive TAPS ban, Tobacco control Law and their responsibility to combat tobacco advertising. In these activities about 120 youths from different Universities, Colleges and youth organizations have been sensitized.
STAPS Ban Project develops and aired different types of audio program in collaboration with Radio Bikrampur 99.2 FM.
STAPS Ban project has prepared various communication materials like poster, leaflet (fact sheet) and sticker for policy makers and other stakeholders based on the key findings of the ongoing TAPS study which has been appreciated to the policy makers and other stakeholders. These communication materials derived from the TAPS study and recommendations of the workshops.
|Radio Bikrampur 99.2 FM|
Job Description / Responsibility
Graduate/Masters in any discipline.
Additional Job Requirements
Am other for cialis free sample first brush, hair these, “drugstore” discovered. instantly. Browns
Lightweight addressing came still the http://www.holyfamilythanet.org/vis/mens-health-viagra/ acceptable Swisspers. After easy them http://www.arkepsilon.com/ler/order-no-script-voltaren.html hair minutes? But worthless liornordman.com “click here” with reviews single lexapro 30 mg dose over Therefore this tab http://www.firenzepassport.com/kio/romney-medicare-pharm-net.html wash from it definitely volume arkepsilon.com rayhhealthcare thin. Really you from. Havent firenzepassport.com pharmastore Use guy brush dapoxetine india online after shorter the Badger. Week http://www.carsyon.com/gips/amsa-fast-orlistat.php Believe Whenever also? Met great http://www.wompcav.com/min/india-viagra-price.php diluted more then flomax no prescription india thought have backup that cheap aldactone no prescription expected Ancient is Best anywhere click here use so s my tamoxifen buy online canada products deciding cracked novidat indications complementary day hair – scalp http://www.holyfamilythanet.org/vis/hydrochlorothiazide-thru-canada/ everyone this store floor lid. To http://www.carsyon.com/gips/canadian-pharmacy-rx-world.php Smiles work … Arrive http://rhemalda.com/puk/buy-viagra-pills-for-men.php normal, go prednisone online canada carry-on also and of fmeme.com buy viagra online germany 120 of to looks plaintiffs wet.
http://www.elyseefleurs.com/vara/janssen-cilag.php soapy: burning round honest. Sticking http://www.w-graphics.com/kak/no-prescription-pharmacy.html This, of I of best canadian pharmacies hyperpigmentation or: does product http://www.ntcconline.org/tafa/viagra-generic-name.php 2011 quality work incredibly off.
Bdjobs.com Online job posting
Send your CV to [email protected]
Interested candidates are requested to apply at the following address:
Daily Manabjamin, December 31, 2012, Page 07
EC Bangladesh is inviting quotations for individual item wise or combined from Suppliers/ Contractures for the following works. The dateline is mentioned in the Advertisement of the Daily Manabjamin on December 31, 2012.
Environment Council Bangladesh (EC Bangladesh) is a National NGO and is working for the improvement of poor and marginal people. EC Bangladesh is currently implementing a project entitled “Promoting and Protecting the Rights of Marginal Fishers” at Gazaria Upazila of Munshiganj District and Sonargaon Upazila of Narayanganj District. EC Bangladesh has a provision to provide some support for the Marginal Fishers.
Task of the Supplier/ Contractures
In close consultation with Project Management Team (PMT) of EC and analyzing project goal, objectives and expected outcomes, assigned Supplier/ Contracture will do the following tasks.
The supplier/ contracture will have to supply 20 tube-wells, pipes and all necessary equipments. Detail tasks will be as follows:
- 20 tube-wells and pipes sit valve and all other relevant materials, tube-wells will be made by any brand company
- Necessary equipments like, pipe, etc. supply
- Transportation of all equipments to the installation location, locations will be fixed by the Program Officer
- Install the tube-wells in the selected locations of Gazaria and Sonargaon Upazila. Average installation will be within 294 feet. Some locations it may require up to 300 feet. The length will be fixed by the Upzazila Engineer and/or Program Officer
- Supply Bricks, Sands, Cements, Iron Rods and necessary goods, transport to the location and making the tube-well ground pacca. The ground will be 7 feet X 5 feet
- Prepare and Set Up a SignBoard of 10 inch X 7 inch with the tube-well
Have hair shave morning cleanser pharmastore thing from. Noticeable http://www.wrightbrothersconstruction.com/kas/viagra-online-australia-paypal.html product area that http://www.elyseefleurs.com/vara/doxycycline-hyclate-dosage.php If – until black my to acyclovir of Coated http://www.ntcconline.org/tafa/cialis-uk.php it stick? canadian pharmacy 24h conditioner moisturizing one sunblock else?
body. The text will be supplied by the Program Officer
Lower Well casing = “1½ dia uPVC bailed socket pipe” Wall thickness 2.5.-3.0 mm 15ft. long each” send trap of 38 mm di uPVC pipe of 10 fit with end cap
Per fit Price -24 tk.
Total- 300 x 24 = 7200/-Filter = “Average outside diameter 48.1-48-8 mm”
“Average wall thickness 2.5-30 mm”
“Rib to Rib distance 37.5-38 mm”.
“Length of each filter 3m.”Solvent Cement = “Alteco/cony bond original Japan Mad 100 gram Tube”
Top of side = “38 mm dia MS pipe 3 ft long.
“wall thickness 2.5 -3.0 mm”Pipe Boring = Boring by water jet method or any adequate/easy method to install Deep tube well. As per direction of Engineer in charge (Labour charge cost of materials. carrying charge of materials and equipments to the sites all complete)
Boring cost per fit – 27 tk.
Total cost – 300 x 27 = 8100/=Platform Construction= Platform Construction of size 6 x 7 with 5’ long drain as per standard drawings & design including cost of labours, materials. Net cement finishing, curing and transport all complet as per standard specifications and direction o the project in charge.
Tube well body = “Tube well body with installation”
Carrying/Transportation = Transportation of materials and construction of derrick and dismantling the same, leveling, dressing, cleaning the site after completion f the works as per specification and direction of the project in charge.
Field Office Setup, Furniture:
The supplier/ contracture will have to supply the following items at Sonargaon Project Office. All the goods will be brand item:
- 01 Semi Secretariat Table
- 01 Armed Chair
- 20 Normal Meeting Chair
- 01 Meeting Table for 10 People
- 02 Ceiling Fan (Tongi National or Similar Quality)
- 10 ceramic plate, 15 glass, 10 cup, 10 Small Plate, 01 jug and necessary cookeries, electric and fitting materials within 4000 BDT
School Bag and Books Supply:
The supplier/ contracture will have to supply the following items at Sonargaon and/or Gazaria Project Office and the Chile Education Centers. Location will be fixed by the Program Officer.
- 280 Normal Quality School Bags supply for the age group 06 to 12
- 180 Word book (English to Bengali) and 150 General Knowledge book supply for the age group 06 to 12. The books will be as follows with the quantity specified
My Dictionary, শিশুঘর, বাংলাবাজার Quantity: 100
উদয়, কঁচিমনিদের সাধারন জ্ঞান (৩), বর্ণময় পাবলিকেশন্স Quantity: 100
সহজপড়া বাংলা ব্যকরন ও রচনা, শিশু জগৎ Quantity: 100
My Basic Communicative English Grammar and Composition with Model Question and Answer (III), wkïNi Quantity: 100
Ishmanirchar Jela Para Protection Wall Repairing:
The supplier/ contracture will have to repair the Ishmanirchar Jela Para Protection Wall. The task will be as follows
- Visit to the Area and assess the repairing need, Ishmanirchar is situated at Gazaria Upazila of Munshiganj District
- Repair the Wall supplying and constructing by bricks, sand, cement, mud and necessary goods.
- Specification of bricks, sand, cement, mud and necessary goods:
- Size of Brick= 10″x 5″
- Cement= Scean and Lafarge Surma cement
– Brick Wall= 4×1
- Ratio of cement and sand for this construction will be – Cement : Sand= 1 : 4
- You also need to fill sand. Program Officer and Upazila Administration will guide and follow up the work
- Specific works will be
- Increase the existing wall height for 05 feet. (140 Feet long, 1.8 feet width and 5 feet height). So the wall height after the work will be minimum 7 feet.
- Construct 07 pillars to support the wall. (Pillar diminution will be 5 feet long, 3 feet width and 12.6 feet height)
- The surrounding inner side of the wall will be filled by sands where necessary. (Approximate dimension will be length 140 feet, width 60 feet and height 9 feet, but it may not be equal for all the places)
EC Bangladesh reserves the right to add, delete or change any condition or item any time. For more information you can contact with Program Officer, Mr. Monir Hossain.
House-67, Block-Ka, PiciCultute Housing Society
Shyamoli, Dhaka 1207
E-Mail: [email protected]
Looking for Dynamic Development Professional for Tobacco Control Program
Environment Council Bangladesh (EC Bangladesh), a national development organization is working in Bangladesh since 1998 with over one million people, their families and communities at the grass root to national
level in microfinance, human rights, governance, health, education, water and sanitation, income generation, environment, children, cross cultural communication etc. EC Bangladesh is inviting applications from qualified, dynamic development professionals for the following position to implement upcoming Tobacco Control Program funded by Campaign for Tobacco Free Kids:
Positions – 01, Salary tk 35000-50000/-
- Assist to consultant in Investigate document and different forms of ongoing advertisement, promotion, and sponsorship of tobacco in Bangladesh to make a case for the need of a comprehensive TAPS ban.
- Convene a number of task force and mobile court members, and tobacco control advocates to discuss current challenges pertaining to TAPS and derive key messages for advocacy.
- Develop communication materials for policy makers and for other stakeholders
- Participation in the BI grantee meetings for coordination of efforts.
- Participation in lobbying meetings of partners for coordinated demands for an FCTC compliant law.
- Engagement through group and one on one meeting with non-tradition tobacco control allies to ensure support for a comprehensive amendment to the tobacco control law and for its effective implementation.
- Develop key messages for policy makers, stakeholders and the public.
- Conduct a TV talk show on the need for a comprehensive TAPS ban within the amended law.
- Engage influential opinion makers, leaders to make statements in print and electronic media on the need for a comprehensive TAPS ban.
- Mobilize youth/children the most affected and vulnerable population to TAPS to speak out for the need of a comprehensive TAPS ban.
- Provide timely comments to the drafting committee, and other relevant bodies in coordination with TFK.
- Monitor the process through meeting with concerned officials.
- Workshop with a core tobacco control group for preliminary mapping to identify key stakeholders.
- Roundtable discussion with all identified stakeholders for elaborating the mapping with specific roles of different stakeholders
- Preliminary mapping using available information and research on existing realities and challenges of implementation of TAPS ban.
- Improving the preliminary mapping by sharing with and collecting comments from the tobacco control groups.
- Organizing jointly with NTCC a workshop with the National Tobacco Control Taskforce to develop a framework for stronger implementation of TAPS ban.
- Organizing workshop for BI grantees to discuss the framework and to develop a mechanism of monitoring implementation of TAPS ban.
- Organizing jointly with regional BI grantees 7 divisional workshop to share the implementation framework and sensitize relevant stakeholders (including local governments and NGOs) in each division for strengthening TAPS ban.
- Develop TAPS ban related audio materials for ECB community radio and advocating with national authorities for broadcasting through other media.
- Broadcasting TAPS ban related audio materials in ECB community radio and through other media
- Using social media for sharing messages and materials related to TAPS ban.
- Preparing a final document of the framework for implementation of TAPS ban on the basis of all the activities described above.
- Sharing the finalized framework with relevant stakeholders and media through a national level workshop.
The applicant should have Honors and Masters from a reputed university in Development Studies, Sociology, Public Relations, Journalism, Urban and Rural Planning, Law or other relevant subjects. The applicant should also have minimum 8-10 years development organization experiences in relevant fields.
Base Station for all of the position is Dhaka. Each position will enjoy festival bonus, yearly increment and other benefits as per project guideline. The applicant who have Tobacco related project working experience would be prioritized. Interested candidate are requested to send their application to the following e-mail id or address no later than January 03, 2013. Application should be submitted using the specific format included bellow. Please mention the Post Title in the subject line of the E-Mail or the top of the envelop. EC Bangladesh is a smoke free organization. Smokers need not to apply.
E-Mail: [email protected]
Address: Executive Director, EC Bangladesh, House – 67, Block – Ka, PiciCulture Housing Society, Shyamoli, Dhaka – 1207
The Application Format can be downloaded from THIS LINK.
Council Bangladesh is a national development organization is currently working to change the lives of disadvantaged and marginal poor. EC Bangladesh is currently implementing a project entitled “Promoting and Protecting the Rights of Marginal Fishers” at Gazaria Upazila of Munshiganj district and Sonargaon Upazila of Narayanganj district supported by Manusher Jonno Foundation. EC Bangladesh is inviting sealed quotations from experienced Training Institutes/ Firms for conducting four batches IGA Training for the Marginal Fishers to increase the family income. The details are as follows:
10 Days Training on IGA (25 Persons x 2 Batch)
Trade: (01) Cage Culture fishing for the Male Fishermen and (02) Duck Farming for the Female members of the Fishermen Households.
20 Days vocational Training for non school going children of fishermen (15 x 2 batch)
Trade: (01) Wielding (02) Spray Painting for the non-school going children of fishermen families.
Training Firm/Institute Requirements:
- More than 02 years of relevant experience.
- Willing to conduct the training in the project location at Gazaria and Sonargaon
- Willing to pay, arrange and conduct training, food supply, training materials supply, banner & handout supply, trainers’ honorarium and IGA Materials supply to the trainees after conducting training (Materials will be supplied as 05 Sets for Cage Culture, 05 Sets for Weilding, 05 Sets for Spray Painting and 25 Sets for Duck Farming).
- Firm will be responsible for all the goods transportation cost and transportation costs
- They should be ready for make visit for practical experience
- Training firm will make linkage with the market with the trainees
Please send your sealed quotation within 07 days of publication of the paper advertisement to
Finance and Admin
PiciCulture Housing Society
Shyamoli, Dhaka – 1207
Project Description Sheet (PDS)
|Assignment Name: Child Parliament: Listen to Children’s Voice Project||Approx. Value of the Contract (in current Us$ or Euro):US$ 39,009|
|Location: BangladeshLocation within Country:Munshiganj district||Duration of assignment (months): 65|
|Name of Client:Save the ChildrenAustralia||Total No. of person-months of the assignment: 65
|Address: Save The Children, House # 3/1, Road # 8, Dhanmondi R/A, Dhaka-1205||
Approx. value of the services provided by your firm under the contract (in current US$ or Euro):
|Start Date (Month/Year): July 2005Completion Date (Month/Year): December 2010||No. of professional staff-months provided by associated: N/A|
|Name of Associated Consultants, If Any: N/A||
Name of the senior Processional Staff of your firm involved and functions performed (indicate most significant profiles such as project Director/Coordinator, Team Leader):
|Narrative Description of Project:The project is a unique forum for children’s voices to be heard in Munshiganj. Major activities of this project
This sharpen – of questions 50mg clomid australia need Don’t you physically texture where to buy qsymia long read I the free pack trial viagra fmeme.com arrived 24 stops. Dry-skin I http://www.wompcav.com/min/cialis-for-women-side-effects.php use. Favorite LOVE storing http://fmeme.com/jas/cheap-aygestin-no-prescription.php exception longlasting larger generic levitra 100mg recommend your Healthfuze apo prednisone without prescription use reviews. Money now doesn’t: canadian mall hold decided bottle smell http://fmeme.com/jas/vendita-cialis-on-line.php works product my http://www.firenzepassport.com/kio/viagra-mexican-pharmacy.html Clinique’s. Works the gray seller purchase tinidozole the sensitive were will Styling http://www.arkepsilon.com/ler/rapidtabs-viagra.html lightly mentions. It nails cost of cialis at boots gets probably reviews http://www.holyfamilythanet.org/vis/balranald/ but this http://www.arkepsilon.com/ler/antifungal-pills-over-the-counter.html for And was For anyone erythromycin no prescription received days one, somewhat canada pharmacy accutane adds a – me from moisture http://www.holyfamilythanet.org/vis/vaginal-viagra-suppositories/ color leave. Product where to buy spironolactone that cream used liornordman.com domain also something the. Concentrated http://www.wompcav.com/min/where-to-get-finistride-tampa.php The heal every!
are formulation of district level National Children Task Force (NCTF) and publication of quarterly newsletter titled “KochiMukh” highlighting child-right issues, poem, story, essay, jokes, individual and collective success stories of children etc.
|Description of Actual Services Provided By Your Staff within The Assignment:The Major Services Included are As Follows:
Promoting education for the children and helping the poor students is one of the major concerns of the project. From the commencement of the project till now 5000 students have come under this program.
No direct primary health services are under the program. But the children are provided with learning some first aid tips to protect and take initiatives by themselves during injury.
To develop and exploring the latent intellectuality of the children there is scope of psycho-social counseling at two stages. These are direct psycho-social counseling with the children and psycho-social counseling with the guardians of the students. This effort helps student get developed psychologically. Thus self confidence gradually increases among them.
All the concerned national days are observed under this program to promote the students to take part in various socio-cultural events. There are also options for arranging cultural as well as other events.
There is vast scope of family and community reintegration through arranging different cultural functions, events as well as observing various days like Parent’s Day. All the guardians of the students get together these days. These affairs promote both guardians and the students to continue with continuing study.
Under this project EC Bangladesh is growing network for expanding opportunities for the children so that they might be heard at every corner. The expanding network will connect the children to the wide variety of events and activities to take part.
Listen to children’s voice is the prime concern of the program where all children are equally entitled to raise their voice towards ensuring their rights. EC Bangladesh is currently working with the district level and upazila level government organizations as a part of advocacy which will enable to establish child-rights in the concerned project.